Has anyone thought to relate the steroid use in baseball with the injuries? Pulled hamstrings in the players and elbow injuries in the pitchers. Just a thought.
Director at Gambetta Sports Training Systems
Vern is the Director of Gambetta Sports Training Systems. He has been the a conditioning coach for several MLS teams as well as the conditioning consultant to the US Men's World Cup Soccer team. Vern is the former Director of Conditioning for the Chicago White Sox and New York Mets. He has lectured and conducted clinics in Canada, Japan, Australia and Europe and has authored six books and over one hundred articles related to coaching and sport performance in a variety of sports. He has a BA in teaching with a coaching minor and an MA in Education with an emphasis in physical education from Stanford University.
Latest posts by Vern Gambetta (see all)
- An “Aha!” Moment – The Javelin Dance - September 2, 2022
- Training Dos & Don’ts #5: Thoughts on Tapering & Peaking for Swimming - August 31, 2022
- Training Dos & Don’ts #4: More Work or Less Work - August 30, 2022
- Training Dos & Don’ts #3: Warm-up (Preparation) & Cool-down (Reset) - August 15, 2022
- Training Dos & Don’ts #2: Hard/Easy - August 11, 2022