I know I've been on this site for a while, but I figured I'd let people know where I'm coming from…
1. Originally from Syracuse NY, now living in Greenville North Carolina.
2. BS in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science from Cortland State in New York. Currently working on my MA in Biomechanics at East Carolina University.
3. Former HS and D3 athlete. Best event was the 400IH (54.46). Have some HS coaching experience in my off time from undergrad. Now I'm a volunteer assistant coach at ECU, coaching the men's hurdlers and soon to be horizontal jumpers starting next season.
4. HS football and basketball player. Primary sport was track and field. Ran track in undergrad, lettered 4 years. I coach D1 track at ECU.
5. Trained for about 10 years by the time I was done. Not doing much right now in terms of training, but not ruling out the possibility of getting back into it.