I think it looks like a poorly designed cycle and bets on linear improvements that never happen.
I’m sure what you posted was an “example” of a week vs. what you’ll do the whole time, but a few concerns:
1. Your putting high intensity days (track and weights) back to back, when you could do both on the same day, and either get more accel or MaxV work, more tempo, or both.
2. I think all phases should include a little bit of the next phase and a little bit of the previous phase
3. Your weights could be a limiting factor based on your size – you still need to get stronger
4. Being new(ish) to track, I’d say more tempo would be very good throughout – so you can work on technique and learn to run.
5. Being new to track and not all that strong, you should be doing more General Strenth work.
Try 6 or 7 micro cycles with each cycle of 3-5 weeks bleeding a little into to the next and the previous phase.