I suspect any calculations would be horribly inaccurate. Is all that for one step? I think I’d pass on it.
Its good for about 4 steps around the area where the greatest power is needed in sprinting. With slight modification to body position it may transfer for up to 8 steps.
However, it any mastery of this exercise will only staisfy about 25% of the requirements for that region of sprinting; another two exercises satisfy the other 75% and thankfully transfer across the board of the sprint race.