[i]Originally posted by PureAthlete1007[/i]
immature?? if u took time to read inbetween the insults, u would realize a few things that i did say about ur "training methods". also being promoted to some high position by an assistant coach of a high profile university would be nice, if they cared about the site. im sure they created the site for people to discuss things and give their opinions. and if u r going to bash me then thats on u, for the simple fact that i made a statement that NOT EVERY ATHLETE RESPONDS TO THE SAME WORKOUT!!! but u must of been really insulted because ur main focus was that and not on the "critique" that i gave. but hey ignorance is bliss. and also cocky sprinter, how is it that i am arrogant, but u fail to realize ur name is COCKY sprinter. c'mon now!! lets be real, u calling me arrogant is like u being considered fast. and we all know that isnt tru:lol: but im not going to throw out insults;. like i said 400stud, pay attention to the things i try to help u out with rather than the things u dont agree with. and also i still do not think u have that much knowledge of wat u r talking about. the stuff sounds good, but in order for u to maximize the full potential of the athlete u must know their abilities, strengths and weaknesses. and u can not have a perfect "get fast" scheme, u cant always go by the book. like i have stated 3 times, but it seems as though u do not want to realize that, but rather try to embarrass me because i insult u while giving a suggestion. c'mon now, and u have a life???? seriously doubt it, more like this is ur life right here, correcting people and making it seem as if u r all knowing. and ur groupies will help u out by praising u, but they as well do not know any better, and from their results it does not seem as if they will know any better unless they learn to adjust their training to their talent level, not wayne hobley:wink: stooping to my level?? i seriously doubt u need to do that, probably because i am above u. u need to get on my level first before attempting to match witts with somebody of my nature:smug:
1. there is no need to insult ANYONE. were all here to learn and if youre not, then leave.
2. im sure mike cares about this site. but im sure even he learns stuff here too, as he interacts with the other coaches on the board.
3. of course not all athletes respond to the same workouts, but there are better plans then others. we never denied this point.
4. my point is you never gave a coherent critique, only insults. and if you want others to see your points, cut out the attacks.
5. my name is cockysprinter because my friends always say im cocky. i think its largely a misinterpretation of what i say.
6. im faster then most people, and thats why im a sprinter. im not the fastest, obviously, but that doesnt really matter. i improved 7 tenths from last season to this season (electronic times), and thats what matters right now. if you look at my 100 history (its in another thread), youll see i had the same 100 PR for two seasons. not good. i finally switched to another program and BAM look at the difference in times.
7. 400 knows what hes talkin about to a large extent. he has holes in his knowledge like everyone else does. we all know we have to know an athlete personally to give the best advice, but we do the best we can. he has no "get fast" scheme, he just seeks to make solid peoples training programs.
8. eric has no 'groupies' here. we all simply disapprove of your pointless trash talk. i take his advice if it seems appropriate and i dont if it doesnt. and im sure everyone else does too.
9. the members who frequent this board a lot experience a LOT of results. like i said, ive increased .7 in the 100. fabio increased a second there are others but id have to look for them. and this is the space of ONE SEASON.
10. youre not above anyone. i dont know why you say this. we have no PRs from you, no history, nothing. youre hiding behind your keyboard and spewing garbage. its like throwing rocks at people from a second story window. you want to come join my wonderful world of martial arts? probably not, but im more than willing to step into your world. ive had the nuts to post my PRs and ask for help. you havent. im not outmatched here. the only problem i have with you are these meaningless attacks you keep throwing at us, ragging on our times and stuff. its not needed. im just telling you that youre wrong, youve been wrong and just need to stop with insults. its not needed to insult in order to disagree. discuss intelligently or leave.
im going to try and ignore you now, but i dont know if ill be able to if you keep spewing insults.
eric, i see, but if he loaded and unloaded properly do you think he could handle it? and wheres fabio? we need his opinions too. i dont think he normally does all the stuff he lists. you can look at his training journal.