1. more protein in general
2. fewer carbs and more good fats
3. more vegetables
4. start drinking your pwo drink during your cool down
I like zone based diet (or at least meals) where meals are 1/3 meat-fish-etc. and 2/3 veggies/fruits.
– more proteins? where should I add them? they are in all meals except snack2. maybe here?
– fewer carbs… so should I take off rice and pasta at lunch?
– more good fats… I can get some nuts at snack1 – okay?
– more vegetables… I will add it at snack1, and some more at lunch and dinner.
– why is good to drink PWO drink during cool down? isn't so that the best regeneration is if you drink it 15-30 minutes after finishing workout?