After looking at what you have done and what you need to do I would suggest that you follow the same plan I outlined in your hurdle peaking post with the following exceptions.
1. STOP GOING OVER COLLEGE HURDLES! If your coach wants to make you go over them, tell him that you will do it after the workout that you have planned for the day, and then when it comes time to go over them tell him you are too tired and you dont want to hurt yourself or tire yourself out for the meet. Do what you have to, but dont go over hurdles at college height.
2. For lifting, bring the sets down to 3×6 because its late in the season and you dont wanna wear yourself out.
3. Keep tempo runs on grass and only do 8×100 in about 17-18 seconds with 1-2 minute rest in between.
4. If you are feeling tired, lower the volume of the plyos or skip them altogether (except on Monday).
5. If you feel comfortable, feel free to up the hurdle volume on thursday, but again, dont overdo it.
Other than this, I would follow what I wrote, and good luck.