I’m coming off an injury and I’m looking to start training hard and dieting along with it. I have a couple questions I hope somebody can help me with.
1) To lose body fat, is it ok to run distance (a mile or two) for my cardio in the morning. Possibly throw in some hills, and do my lfting later in the day? Or do I have to be doing higher intensity speed workouts to lose fat? I’ve read, it doesn’t exactly make a big difference, as long as you’re consistantly getting at least 30-45 mins of cardio in.
2) Is it ok to run in the am and lift at night?
3) When is the best time to do my cardio? What should I eat and when, for my running and lifting?
4) Should women be following the same type of diet as men?
5) What kinds of post workout shakes do you recommend?
-sorry for so many, but I’m so anxious to get into this.