Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any tips for how my friend and I could improve our long jump? We are both jumping right over 20 feet and are similarly built, 6′ 1″ 170 lbs. Here is a video of us jumping at our latest meet:
Thanks for any help!
1) Have a pretty good idea of a good take off. Take off action is good.
2) Run squatty – Need to be taller and run with more range especially towards take off
1) NEARLY nailed a great landing. But was leaning back too much. Keep torso upright and your landing is great. Would easily be 21+
2) Very good flight mechanics
1) Good landing
2) Over rotated in the flight. Must keep torso upright or slightly leaning back during flight.
3) Good stride frequency but need bigger more rangy strides towards the board
Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.