i have to lose my weight, because i am a little to fat for an athlete.
– breakfast: i don't know here – should I eat something with proteins or something with carbon hydrates? do you have any idea what to eat?
– snack1: cottage cheese + yogurt + some fruit (apple or banana or mandarin or orange or … ) + C vitamine
– snack2: some fruit (the same as at first snack)
– before workout: some fat burner (with: extract of green tea, caffeine, l-carnitine, taurine, holine and inozitole – is it okay? is any of this substances banned? i hope not 🙂 )
– WORKOUT (workout drink: 5g bcaa's)
– post workout drink (15 minutes after workout): 20g-40g whey + 20g-40g maltodextrine
– lunch: meat with rice or pasta or something like that + vegetable
– dinner: casein proteins with soya milk or tuna fish with vegetable or cottage cheese with yogurt + 1000mg of fish oil
– before sleep drink: 10 g glutamine
So, that's my plan… what do you think about it? is it okay? should i add or take off something?
and i would also like to know, how many pounds/kilograms can I lose per month for healthy losing flesh?
thank you very much for helping me!