OK – So am finishing out my last week of training on my “Get back in shape year”. All in all, feel I made good progress, but not as much as I’d like.
Taking next week almost completely off, then 1 month as active recovery – with a little GPP. Want all your requests for “workouts to try”.
My general rules for that month are as follows:
1. I want to train – but do not want to do anything with high CNS stress (no sprinting – unless its in a ballgame; no heavy or OLY lifts; no plyos)
2. No repetition – don’t want to do the same session twice for a full month.
3. Plan to incorporate Cross Fit type workouts for that period
4. Would like to lose as much weight as possible (199 at 14% bf today) during this month – so plan on serious calorie reduction
5. Want to have some fun and build some beach muscles during this month (arms, abs, pecs, calves)
6. I still have 10 hours per week I can spend on training and can do split sessions
Send me your workout requests – and I’ll do as many as I’m able, post on how they feel on my body, etc. This could be a fun way for all of you to get feedback on workout ideas – and to share new different workouts. IE – send stuff like the “300 workout” (which is way easy, but fun to see how fast you can do), tough MB circuits, BW/GE circuits, etc.
Have some fun – I’ll take all challenges that don’t require heavy/hard lifting, plyos, or hard sprints – and will post god-honest comments and times on how I do with them.