Why I use HPF liquid vitamin over USANA currently.
(1) Both the USANA and One Step HPF products are excellent.
(2) Both contain what is on the label….I know someone who tests various drugs and he states very clearly that most vitamin mineral products suck, and do not contain active sources or values.
(3) HPF is not as expensive.
(4) With all the supplements people take, any chance not to take pills is great. A shot of cranberry juice laced with vitamins and minerals is not hard to swallow!
(5) The vitamin supports the diet, it does not replace real food, so arguing who has a better vitamin is pointless, so spending huge dollars is not worth it.
(6) Experts show that most vitamin/mineral products have calcium binders that inhibit absorption. HPF has very little calcium so that the product can be absorbed.
(7) I am from the evolutionary metaphysical tract, so I feel that the body can absorb MANY micronutrients at the same time without trouble. I doubt paleolithic man was adjusting his meals to ensure absorption. The argeument is that you must do this at this time has merit, but the body is far smarter then the biochemsits that design the poducts. You will not see me advocate individual prescriptions unless you are sub-10.