This Friday, general sales opens for the Child to Champion Long Term Athletic Development Conference. The conference will be hosted by Proformance Strength & Conditioning in Gloucester, UK on April 9 & 10 and feature top speakers and researchers on LTAD. The clinic aims to?provide a detailed insight into the latest methods?and best practices across the developmental continuum. We’ll look at how to train?young developing athletes all the way through becoming?elite level performers. We’re having a closed pre-sale until tomorrow but general sales will open to the public on Friday January 29th (link for registration below). In addition to me, the two day clinic will feature an incredible lineup. As of today our confirmed lineup features:
- Dr. Mike Young with lectures on?Strength Development Across the Developmental Continuum, Velocity Based Training for Sport, and?Finding an Edge
- Dr. Ian Jeffreys with 2 lectures on?Theory and Practical on Task Based Movement Development (check out his interview with Mladen Jovanovic here),
- Dr. Rhodri Lloyd?(@rhodri_s_lloyd)?of Cardiff Met speaking about Plyometric Training & The Young Athlete
- James Baker?of Proformance on?Integrating S&C to High Schools / Engaging the Young Athlete
- Simon Brundish of Strength Lab (@SimonBrundish) on?Physical Literacy for the Primary (Elementary) School ?Athlete
- Dates: April 9-10 (with FREE?and open to the public Pre-Clinic on April 8th)
- Location:?St. Peter’s Pavilion; Gloucester, UK
- FREE pre-clinic featuring a lecture on Velocity Based Training by Mike Young and short lectures from our?Future?Leaders Program?on Friday April 8th. If you’re interested in speaking at the Future Leaders Program?apply here.
- VIP dinner on Saturday night featuring?speakers from the formal?and Future Leaders?program
- Cost: (Earlybird registration of 185 GBP; Earlybird registration of 250 GBP includes VIP dinner & networking)
As mentioned above there will?also be a FREE pre-clinic where I’ll be speaking about Velocity Based Training and future leaders in the field can apply to give 30 minute talks to attendees. The last Proformance workshop was attended by coaching staff members?of Liverpool FC, Manchester City FC, as well as the UK, Scottish, and Wales World Cup Rugby team sports science and performance staffs.
Don’t miss out on this great learning and networking opportunity.
[button link=”https://www.proformance.pro/education/child-to-champion-ltad-conference-2016/” size=”medium” color=”default”]Sign Up Now![/button]